Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Journey Continues...

Hello again!
Well, I finally got to bed around 3:30 AM Tuesday morning…didn’t sleep a wink for the second night in a row. Not sure if it is because I have been bombarding all my senses with subliminal messages (more on that later)…or if it is because I am so happy and excited…or if it’s because I have been filled with the Holy Spirit…or maybe it’s because God wants me to be in this state, so that I will be supersensitive, so that whenever I am moved by something that I am reading or hearing, I will be more susceptible to having an extreme emotional reaction, so that I will remember the feelings associated with it. (That thought popped into my head anyway!) Last night in bed, I did break down and start crying, and asking God, “Why am I not sleeping?” … “When will I ever be able to fall asleep again?” … “Please help me get some sleep.” (And that I was going to have to seek medical attention if it continued much longer.) At any rate, the last time I remember feeling like this was when I attended a Promise Keepers rally in Worcester, MA. There I was, standing there with thousands of other men, and a wave came over me, and I began balling like a baby. The only other time that has happened was at a Billy Graham convention in Boston Garden. The really strange part is that I was not the least bit tired, until around 2:00 PM that afternoon!
Before I go any further, I have to back up to Monday morning (April 18) and tell you everything that transpired prior to me starting this blog. I had planned to start writing, excuse me, Blogging that day, and was excited to get started. I woke up that morning and, before I got out of bed, began singing:
“Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day
I’ve got a wonderful feeling, everything’s going my way!
Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day
I’ve got an incredible feeling, everything’s coming my way!”
I have been singing this every morning, before I get out of bed, since watching The Secret, and fine that it puts me in a great frame of mind, and sets the tone for the whole rest of the day. Then at night, I sing:
“Oh what a beautiful evening, oh what a beautiful night
I’ve got a glorious feeling, everything’s going just right!”
And I feel terrific for the rest night! (Now, everything goes smoothly for me, all day, and all night…unlike before, when everything would always seem to be going wrong for me!)
Anyway, the next thing I do every morning is to read that day’s passage in “Our Daily Bread”. I read “The Purpose Of God’s Goodness”, and started crying uncontrollable. I have included the web link so you can read it for yourself. Tell me that wasn’t a SIGN! Then I read the last sentence at the very bottom of the page…and it blew me away! This passage is about praising God, and giving Him all the Honor and Glory He deserves, for all of the good things in our lives. More about the “Gratitude Rock” later.

http://odb.org/2011/04/18/the-purpose-of-god%e2%80%99s-goodness/


So, then I go down stairs to the kitchen to fix me a bowl of cereal to take back up to my computer. As I was pouring out the cereal, I began to feel anxious. Just then, a calm came over me, and all the feelings of being scared and nervous went away. And then I said a prayer…asking for help with what I would be writing…so that all of the Honor and Glory would go to God. I sat down at my computer, and opened my personal email. The very first email I opened was this one! I started to cry again! (Don’t forget, it’s been days since I have had any real sleep, and I am exhausted.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzgzim5m7oU&feature=youtube_gdata_player


Now would be a good time to tell you all the things I have been doing, in order to apply the things I have learned while watching The Secret. I have watched it over and over, and each time, I get something new out of it. I listen to two different subliminal MP3’s, over and over again, while working at my computer all day and all night. I have subliminal affirmations, and images flashing on my computer screen all day and all night. By the way, I cannot explain how that happened! One morning I opened an email, and there was information about, “Introducing MindMaster The world's first words-and-images tool created to help you change your mind about yourself!” I said to myself, “That’s just what I need!” There was a free trail offer where you could try the program and get two free CD’s. To tell you the truth, I had no intention of paying for the program…I just wanted the two free CD’s for trying it…but then I started seeing all these things happening that I have been telling you about….long story short…I paid for the program! The Law of Attraction really works! I have put up a "Vision Board" on the wall behind my computer screen. I have made another “Vision Board” for my computer desktop. I have loaded The Secret movie, and the two subliminalMP3’s, and The Secret App, onto my iPod Touch, so that I can watch, and listen to it wherever I am. In short, I have literally bombarded all of my senses with everything I could, regarding The Secret and The Law of Attraction, every day since I watched the movie...maybe that explains the Tsunami that has hit me!

 I am going to be putting together a "The Secret Playlist" of songs for my iPod, to listen to while riding my motorcycle. Songs like “Getting Better”, “Taking Care of Business” (“I love to work at nothing all day”), “Free Your Mind” (“The rest will follow.”), and “The World Is What You Make It.”  Your suggestions are welcome!

Another thing you should know right up front, that I have learned (since this journey began), is that SIN is the thing that breaks the communication link between God and man. Just before things really started changing in my life, and everything started going right, I had made the conscious decision to eliminate a major sin from my life. Almost immediately, everything started happening. (Oh, I forgot to mention that ever since this transformation has started in me, everything seems so much clearer now, and I understand things in a way that I never did before. Reading the Bible is a good example of what I mean.) So that really got my attention! I said, “Okay, I get it, I am going to try to eliminate as much sin in my life as I possibly can”…and guess what I found out? The communication link between God and I grew stronger and stronger, each time I removed a sin from my life! Therefore I concluded that the more sin we have in our lives…the weaker the link…too much sin and the link is broken completely. I feel more in tune with God now…and that I am on the same wave link with Him.

These were things that I no longer had any interest in doing, because pleasing God has become the most important thing in my life now. I am now willing to give up anything (you name it!) for God and Heaven…nothing in this world is more important to me now, than that. Why? Because I now know, without a shadow of a doubt, that this is real, and that it works! I know you are not going to like hearing that…but that’s the way it is! I also know that this is not going to affect everyone like it has me…it can’t…because if it did, the world would be an incredible place! It would be Heaven on Earth…and then why would we need God and Heaven? So it’s not going to happen till Jesus returns.
I going to stop blogging now, because I want to be sure that will I have the time, to insure the web links I want you to see will work right…so until next time…Peace be with you!
Jim



No comments: