Hi,
After I made my last post last Wednesday, I got a call that night from a friend who congratulated me on winning the lottery! I said, “What lottery…I haven’t bought any tickets!” It turns out that I had won the lottery in one of the companies I work with. They choose three rep’s names each day, and all the people who join the company without being referred by a rep, are assigned to one of the three people.
| Premium Lottery We select 3 winners daily. Daily winners will be in rotation to receive new trial signups that do not have an affiliate sponsor (registered under our catch account) | ||||||||||||||||
|
I have never won more than $10.00, in the real lottery, in my entire life…so this really blew me away! Just one more sign that the Law of Attraction really works!
One of the people, who told me that they had seen The Secret years ago, was my friend Vickye. This is the email reply I received back from her:
“I have watched this a hundred times,
at first I had problems as I was raised with God and have always had him in my life
but then I started to realize God is the positive energy !!
I wish so many would get this
and YES it has changed my life so much - I am never the victim now I have taken control
VISION BOARD !!!!!
I made one after the secret and still was not doing well with all the negative thoughts EVERY SINGLE THING ON MY BOARD came to me within 6 months including an extra $10K in earnings!!!! - True story”
I made one after the secret and still was not doing well with all the negative thoughts EVERY SINGLE THING ON MY BOARD came to me within 6 months including an extra $10K in earnings!!!! - True story”
I met Vickye on a Blues Cruise. The owner of Senior Level Communications, Richard Gaumer, had introduced me to the Blues Cruise…and I loved it! He had been on every one of them since its inception. I worked for SLC back then, and went on three Blues Cruises with him, before he passed away. He was one of those rare individuals who would always do the right thing for other people. It was that same philosophy that he and his wife, Dorothy, built their company on. They instilled in their employees to always do the right thing for the client, and everything else would take care of itself.
Richard loved God and music as much as I do, and we used to talk about God a lot, and burn CD’s of our favorite tunes for each other. One time he gave me a CD entitled, “LAFA”, and said to see if I could figure out what the title meant, based on the songs on the CD. I couldn’t…so finally he told me what it stood for: “Long Ago and Far Away.” He also used to trade CD’s with a friend of his from New York. One December he received a CD from Mike…it was all Christmas music…and I thought, “What a great idea!” That year I started my annual Christmas Music CD, and managed to make one for eight years…all the great and rare Christmas songs that I love. I finally gave up on it…partly because I ran out of really great songs…partly because only a handful of people (out of the 100 or so I would give out each year) really appreciated the songs the way I did…and partly because of the ‘funk” (as my sister calls it) that I got into. I didn’t mind though, because I really enjoyed putting them together each year. (I miss you Richard!)
One of my favorite TV shows is “The Secret Millionaire” on ABC. What a brilliant concept! If you haven’t seen the show, each week a millionaire looks for non-profit organizations in their area, and then volunteers to work at those organizations for the week. At the end of the week, they come back and reveal their true identity, and present them with a very large donation. The reactions of the people getting the checks are priceless! And I know that the feeling the secret millionaire gets each time, is worth way more than the dollar amount on the check! I have made that one of my long range goals (and put it up on my Vision Board)…to volunteer one day per week, at a local non-profit in my area, and then return the next day to give them a check…only I will not tell them my real name, in order to insure that all the Honor and Glory really does go to God…so it will be a cashier’s check signed by the bank’s branch manager.
Be sure to watch Celestial Trails over Greece in the upper right margin…awesome!
Hope to see you next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment